Capacity. Performance. Dependability.
In today’s transportation industry, shippers face relentless change and mounting challenges – from freight capacity to carrier performance and dependability. Rising freight rates, new compliance rules and regulations, and poor performing brokers can wreak havoc on even the most successful transportation networks.
At Select Carriers, we’ve built our business on mitigating these risks and many others by doing business with high-quality regional and national transportation carriers. We perform a thorough, careful evaluation of our carriers’ performance history, business practices and unique capabilities to ensure they are an ideal match with your transportation needs. This ensures our carrier network is well-positioned to manage the wide range of freight, service and performance expectations you have.
What Makes Us Different? At Select Carriers, we help shippers:
- Tap into fleet capacity regionally and nationally
- Better qualify and screen carriers to meet their unique needs
- Introduce financially sound, reliable carriers to their transportation network
- Secure competitive, steady freight rates for pricing stability
- Build long-term carrier loyalty by staying engaged for the life of the relationship
Extensive Transportation Carrier Network with Broad Capabilities:
- Truckload – TL (Refrigerated and Dry)
- Less-Than-Truckload – LTL (Refrigerated and Dry)
- Dedicated fleet services
- Air Freight, Small Package / Parcel Delivery, White Glove, Final Mile and other specialized services
Tackle Change and Lessen Regulatory Burden
- Assured regulatory compliance solutions
- Comprehensive Telematic Solutions to SFTA Requirements (Temperature Monitoring and Remote Management)
- Geofencing tools to justify and automate accessorial compensation
- Lane Optimization Solutions to manage hours-of-service and maximize profitability
Reach and Other Specializations
- Extensive North American footprint across the US and Canada
- Collaboration with Third Party Logistics providers (3PL’s) and other supply chain providers
- Freight payment services (pre-and-post audit)
- Network modeling and optimization
If you want a group of experienced transportation professionals who bring the carriers you need to improve your overall transportation network, then Select Carriers is it.